You've been TAGGED! Copy this and paste it into a post.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: Oh, the amazing age of 16. I would have been running around with "first love" Conor, swimming my butt off with fellow Labmert sisters and Amy on the swim team, working at the pool 24/7 lifeguarding and teaching swimming lessons. Pretty much I would be staying as busy as possible so as to spend as little time at home as I could; a stage I grew out of when I moved out. Wow, ten years...my how things have changed!
On My To-Do List: Today: Make my bed. Eat lunch. Do a load of laundry. Possibly make dinner for the first time since last Monday. Take Hank and Tally for a walk- the weather is nice.
Before I die: Get my LMT. Visit Wisconsin. Go back to Scottsdale, AZ and hike the Camelback Mountains this time! (We honeymooned there) Pick up the violin again. Design and build a "green" house.
5 places that I've lived: Tallahassee, FL, Mobile, AL, Kamas, UT, St. George, UT, Rhyiad, Saudi Arabia
5 jobs I have had: Lifeguard at numerous pools throughout Utah. Daily Herald Newspaper. Guardian Angel Babysitting. Teachers' Aid for second graders. Ranch Hand.
What I would do if I became a billionaire: *This should say: What I will do when I become financially independent and secure: Saying I will pay off dept is of no consequence here, because there will be none. I will put my money where my mouth is and design and build that "green" house my husband and I dream of. Possibly right here in Kamas. I will also have the ranch type setting I have always dreamed of: horses, a jersey cow, some chickens, maybe a pig to eat...I'll have my little farm in the country and spend my time with my kids keeping it. Aside from these material things, there will also be set up a college and beyond fund for my children, donations to worthy causes to help in my community and of course, smart investments. This is no IF folks. Its all in the works.
Bad habits: I HAVE to finish the food on my plate, or the drink in my glass. I just cannot leave it unfinished! Even if I am full. It drives me crazy that Chris can leave anything- he is somehow able to stop eating when his body says he's full. I'm jealous! I'm a picker. Give me a zit, a sunburn, peeling paint-whatever. It consumes me. Is that really a bad habit? I have the hardest time keeping my mouth shut in some circumstances. As a result, I'm pretty sure I have offended many people- particularly my good friends...my apologies guys...I'm working on this one !
Things I enjoy: Sweets. Especially ice cream- peanut butter, chocolate... mmm, Leatherbys!. I'm totally going to go have a bowl right now! Starring at my new daughter. Grocery shopping with Chris. Horses. Dogs- have you seen Dog Whisperer? Cesar Milan is amazing! The alternative Health world. Massage and body work.
Things people don't know about me: I can get very grumpy- particularly when it has anything to do with sleep! I guess this is a trait I need to lick soon because Tally has been stealing my sleep. Worth it though. I used to collect dead bugs that I would find randomly. A cat spider, a black widow, a dragon fly, the exoskeleton of my tarantula. Doesn't sound a bit like me does it...!
I have really come to love baking and cooking. Allrecipes.com is a pretty cool site.
Ok, so here is where I tag other people. My circle of friends is getting smaller with these tags it seems...I tag Alanna and Kurt, Camber and Scott, Becky and Nick and Dianne Mitchell, Chad and Lisa and Cahoons.
Oh, I just love reading your tag. It reminds me of all those fun times we had way back when.... staring at your flutter kicking feet lap after lap after lap. And yes, I can see you collecting random bugs. However, not so much now. Good luck adjusting to the lack of sleep.
ReplyDelete