Monday, February 4, 2008

Life changes, always.








A few new things to report. Well, TEN things to report on to be exact:

1. Holly is still pregnant. Yay.
2. Chris has a new job doing computer and internet technical support for a company based out of Manhattan called MetTel. He now has the joy of commuting to SLC every morning at 6am! Holly will soon be pro at making breakfast in the wee morning hours.
3. Our new car got hit by an angry Park-Citian. Grrr!
4.Our bedroom received a quick makeover (totally HGTV style!). Now I wanna do the whole house!
5. We are closer to being a little more sort of prepared for a baby...(ie, Susie threw me an amazing baby shower last Saturday afternoon- THANK YOU for all of you who were able to be there!)
6. My 92 year old grandma is a killer UNO player! But Skip-Bo? Forget about it!
7. We have a bunny living under our old car Rita- poor Hank just wasn't made out to be a rabbit hunter!
8. The snow has been piled so high, I don't know if Chris can pile it any higher! But he sure does like playing on the tractor! He digs us out a few times a week lately! Please bless the weather will be accommodating when it is time for us to zip to the birthing center!
9. Holly is now officially a homemaker- done with school (for now) and has not taken any more babysitting jobs. Hallelujah!
10. Only about three more weeks until the little one comes along. We both cannot believe how quickly the time has passed and are anxiously awaiting the continued changes that are inevitable in our life. Bring it on!


Brief, but to the point. I'll let you match the pics with the tidbits of info. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Well I had no idea I was friends with a fellow HGTV-holic. If only I could take what I watch and apply it to my home like you did! How divine. (Did anyone get that?...nevermind then)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!