Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It doesnt mean you have to act like one!


Im not quite sure what it is about pregnancy, hormones, being cooped up in close quarters for long periods of time, sugar highs and lows, not sleeping very well, did I mention being pregnant?- and the Full Moon. But man oh man- do I feel like a crazy these past few weeks! I remember hearing the real story behind werewolves from a doctor of psychiatry. Back in the day of asylums, all the crazies would go bonkers during the fullmoon- I guess just becuase of the ebb and flow of its ever changing phases- much like us. And when the moon was at its peak of fullness, all hell would break loose and these people would exibit behavior that was super wacko. So, who'da thought? These basic human attributes and behaviors would be had for millions in Hollywood movies! It was brilliant! It is no different today folks- I dont know about you, but that darn moon seems to have been governing the sensitivity of my craziness and a few days ago...I could have sworn I saw some K-9s growing and the hair of a werewolf poofing out my head! Of course, hind sight is 20/20...I dont mean to blame me being crazy on the moon, or the pregnancy, or the fact that my personality color is Red...but shoot! -I swear! IT WANST ME!
In case you cant read the caption for the cartoon above: "Just becuase you happen to turn into a wolf during the full moon, dear, doesnt mean you have to act like one!"

4 comments:

  1. What Holly is trying to say in a really wordy way is that the past week she has been crazy, and Hank and I are the ones who paid the price.

    Traumatized
    Chris & Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry!

    hm2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly I think we can all relate to you-beling pregnant with crazy hormones, and not sleeping well would make anyone crazy. My favorite thing would be when Cody would ask me what was wrong and would want to fix my problem...and he just couldn't understand how I would have no idea what was wrong or how to fix it....sometimes I marvel at men's ability to handle women when they do go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Holly...aside from your craziness...I need to see an updated picture and hear you tell me how you are doing with ONE MONTH TO GO (maybe that long, you never know.) But seriously, how are you?

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!