Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Jubilant June

What better way than to start off a new month with an Omelet?!

We got a pass to the Hogle Zoo this year. It has been so great!
The new Rocky Shores attraction has been awesome!
Talie on the carousel.

Henry playing in mud. Why not?

Playing in the water at Liberty Park

Looking west from the top of East Canyon. We love the mountains!

It was a little chilly up there, so Talie found refuge...
GG made the sweater Henry is wearing. Very dapper, isn't it?

This is what happens when we sit close to friends at church.
Yes. I took a picture during church. Don't judge me.



Remember that food flip/flop I was talking about in the MAY post? I'm telling you. I'm a sucker for the good stuff. Which ever side of the line it falls on!
This is just as appetizing to me as the ice cream!

Every tried pickled watermelon rind? I won't ruin for you. Let me know how it goes...


Went to a Puppet museum in Brigham City with my mom. The kids had a blast putting on a puppet show!
I honestly didn't expect it to be as fun as it was!

A sneak peek into the backstage of a puppet enthusiast!

Mom (and me) laughing so hard at the show Daniel was putting on for all of us.
Watch for the videos!

Tim and Aunt Martha playing with a puppet
Afterwards, we all ate lunch at Peach City.

A peach shake! Yummo!


Talie and me happy as clams.

Getting reacquainted with my bro Daniel. He is one of the funniest people in know!

How does this thing work? Gotta love my step-dad, Ron. Always making me laugh as well! And I don't mean that in "oh, you're old and so cute" sort of a way. I mean, really- this guy is seriously hilarious and quite technological savvy. Scientists these days!

Early summer Cherries. Coupled with chipped blue nail polish. Fabulous.
For you, Jer.

Mr. Henry the Handsome.

Clarissa Satterfield and Talie at one of her last piano lessons. We really miss Clarissa!

About stepped on this huge corn snake on a run I made up on the Bonneville Shoreline trail.
I was so scared it was going to be a rattle snake! But when I didn't hear it rattle anything, I got closer and took the pic!

Zero Cavity Club! Second year in a row! I pray this trend continues! I don't know how my parents afforded the dental work on my teeth! Word on the street is that Martineau genes are much better in the dental department.

This is one of Henry's favorite things to do when we get out of our car and head for the house. How much do think it'd cost me to ship him to you?

Tommy Stoker flyin down the slip and slide with the help of Chris.

Tate being pushed down too.

Talie and Maylee warming themselves on the pavement.

This is swimming at its best!

After going to the puppet museum, Talie stole my wooden spoons and drew faces on them for her own little puppet show with her friend Madi R. So funny hearing their little voices behind there!

Then I whipped out the real puppets! Pack Rat and Camel.

Henry totally loving it!

The little puppet masters!

Mommy's Happy thought.
Daddy's Happy Thought

Our little hippies. Tie dye. Cloth diapers and I [heart] San Fran


Things we do for fun: Henry in a box.

Sardines!

The Manti Temple. Got this pic on an early morning run before my brother Daniel's special day.
Look Up!


Daniel.

Father/Son

What a special day for Daniel and all of us really. Love these guys!

Daniel feeling so high! And in the GOOD way!

The perfect Oasis getaway! (Up Five Mile Canyon beyond Manti)


Chris and I on a hike next to the lake by Manti, Utah.

Me in the lake. Felt SOOOO good!
So nice to just be together! (Sans kids)
Photo Bomb!
Lamanites before the Manti Pageant
"I saw a pillar of light exactly over my head"
The Manti Pageant- here is a scene of a war between the Nephites and the Lamanites.
This is at the very end of the pageant when they light the temple up. Concourses of angels singing.
Pretty amazing!

BBQ Duck Tacos at Zetejas. It was one of my goals this year to taste duck.
Check.

One night when we were going to bed, Chris moved his pillow and found a pile of Oreos underneath. Of course they were scraped clean of the cream and Talie was passed out next to them. Little stinker!


 And THAT was June! Very jubilant, no?
I bet you can't wait for JULY! :)


2 comments:

  1. So many things to say!!! Love the opener! EGGS!!! gasp & grin! You Ms Holly are so very pretty! Glad to see the village is one of those places that never changes..gratefully the people do, but looks like so much fun! Love the snoozer pics! Those are the best moments! Yay for Daniel! Oh how I adore lil Talie and the cookies...Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!