About the shoot.
Know this:
*The location was perfect.
*My hair was good. Really good.
*The outfits were spot on. (Except that Talie's jacket never came off, but I feel that it works)
*The smiles were all cheese...
*But only for the first 13 minutes.
*
*
*
And then it got cold. Really, really cold. What was that about?! It was a good thing Christine knows what she's doing and got the shots of the kids first, before they refused to smile. Before their little noses turned into Red Rudolph noses. Before they decided to call it quits.
What we got took all of 47 minutes, and I think they turned out great, considering.
I love them. Because my children are beautiful, and my husband savvy. And yes, I have fun in front of the camera, too.
Thank you Christine! Your work is wonderful! See her blog here. And her website here
















They are fantastic! No really, even the ones where the kids aren't smiling are darling. You will cherish these forever!
ReplyDeleteAnd hello miss skinny minny model with cute hair, outfit, and accessories! You almost motivated me to shower today.
These are so fantastic -- your little family looks great!
ReplyDeleteHot hair INDEED!!! Dang lady, you are one HOT Mama! Love all the pics. They are beautiful. Yay for you!
ReplyDeleteHolly,
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful. Inside and out.
I love the pictures.
-jAmiE
BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteOh my HECK!! you are STUNNING!!! :) i love you!! i want copies of these!! :) :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteHoly long hair. Where have I been. Love it. Nice pics. Very cute kids. You and Chris are cute too.
ReplyDeleteThese are AWESOME family pictures! What a good lookin bunch you have! And, your hair is great =-). It's getting long! It's crazy how big your kids are getting.
ReplyDelete