Saturday, November 19, 2011

I {heart} San Fransico

 because we crammed so much in
and laughed so hard
and smiled so much
and slept so little
I am led to share our adventure to SF through snapshots
because that is what it felt like.





blessed are the people who truly find joy
in sharing happy moments
in making happy memories
and remembering 
together
with their family. 

thank you, alicia, mike, aly, heather, dave and annette.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE me some San Francisco!!! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhh....love how these snapshot collages turned out. Looks like a great trip! We definitely heart San Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun trip! Snapshots ARE a perfect way to capture it. So glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love you guys soooooo much! Please come again! I miss you & your ukelele. Thank you for making the effort to come!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!