Well, did you know that Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls Idaho is actually even taller than Niagra Falls?! By about 200 feet! Sheesh! I think Niagra Falls is a lot wider, and you can actually ride a ferry up close to the base of the falls. That would be neat. You cannot do that at Shoshone Falls.
(Do you say it Sho-shone? Or Sho-shonee? I never know which is right!)
Part of our Idaho trip included a short drive up to Twin Falls to see this majestic water fall. It really was breath taking.
Water is so powerful. And beautiful. And it makes rainbows with the light. That's special. And makes me think about this video. Funny. I know.
I digress.
Shoshone Falls was incredible and a perfect little day trip with a hike. We all really enjoyed ourselves and the wee cousins ran wild while Becky, Alicia and I moseyed along behind them. If ever you are in the Twin Falls area, seeing the Falls is worth the $2.00 entrance fee!
What a blessed day!
So many things I could say like... looks like the girl in the stripes is a spaz, thanks for the crack, cousins are the BEST, love your pics. But why we both know pics are only part of the story! You make my heart happy!
ReplyDelete