Thursday, September 8, 2011

Easter Eggs and Fry Night 2011

Easter. Gosh, that was so long ago. And I still want to share how much I love when little kids get to use their chubby little hands to create a mess and something special at the same time. We dyed Easter eggs while we were at Becky's house. I don't even know if they all got eaten, but they were beautiful! Also, Alicia gave Henry his first taste of Red Vines. I can't say he complained!  And the girls had a slumber party that lasted all of two hours because they wouldn't go to sleep!

I'll be honest. It was my kid's fault! What can I say?

Becky was such a gracious hostess with her house so full of people, her belly full of baby and her dear hubby working his new job. We ate yummy food and I cannot believe I am saying this, but I want a Fry Daddy! "Fry Night" took on a whole new meaning for me. (No longer does that mean I go get some french fries at Wendy's...) She fried up some homemade donuts (complete with cinnamon and sugar and powdered sugar), homemade french fries and the best chicken fingers I have ever had. Seriously. Yum.

Ya'll better get your kids to be friends with Lainee when they grow up- 'cause her house is gonna be happenin'!






Becky and Alicia: 
You are among a few of my most favorite people to be with! I am so grateful for you!

1 comment:

  1. You are one of my most favorite people too! I want a Fry Daddy & Fry Night also! Becky sure is on to something!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!