Wednesday, September 14, 2011

a craft

im sorting. 
so many pictures. 
so many little pieces of art. 
and more little messes, full of memories. 

when i saw these pics, i smiled remembering that day, that little girl hair (that I chopped),
those chubby, dexterous fingers and how happy she was with her "Noodle N".

she is going to rock Art class. 


2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are sooooo cute and look professional, I'm not surprised....you are Holly! Im a little confused- did you cut her hair or did she cut her hair while crafting? Either way she looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I cut her hair awhile back. Then I cut it again. and then again. THEN I had to get it cut professionally to fix my boch job.

    And the photos? All edited using Picnic, a subsidiary of Picasa. LOVE IT! You should try it out!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!