Saturday, April 30, 2011

Briana Blackwelder

It is hard to write what is in my heart when so much is churning inside. 
And secretly, I just cannot swallow that she is gone.

An old soul with a heart of gold, the patience and peace like none other I know (except maybe Cathy). Briana accomplished more in her short 28 years than most of us will in a lifetime. It was her lifetime and she owned it. I am learning from this where my place is in this world. It isn't something I can write about- its just too scattered. I am so blessed to be a part of the birthing community where I have learned so much about myself, my capabilities, my blessings and who it is I can be.

Thank you Briana for being a shining beacon. Shine on.

Briana Blackwelder (at my son's birth) from David Perry on Vimeo.


 Briana and Henry from Cathy

1 comment:

  1. That is so heart wrenching. She sounds amazing. She seems like she is a very passionate women who truly cares about and loves what she does. It is not easy to lose someone you have such a close connection with, i'm sure. I went through something similar to this a couple of weeks ago. I pray you find peace.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!