This is for my own documentation. Its nice to reflect I think.
sinner to saint (in essence)
single to married
out of shape to in shape and back again
long to short
childless to mother (sleep to no sleep)
white to wheat
store bought to homemade (bread, baby food, laundry/dishwasher detergent, some clothing items)
soda to h20
disposable diapers to cloth diapers
water bottle to Nalgene
film to digital
antiperspirant to natural deodorant
chemical cleaning products to natural cleaning products
over-cooked to nearly raw
new to used
toss to recycle
downy and dryer sheets to none
rich to poor, to rich to poor
and many others in the works.
What have you changed?
Very interesting Holls. What have I changed? Mint to fruity gum.
ReplyDeleteHolly-
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun to see what you have been doing for the past few years!! It is amazing how you still look the same. Of course you look more mature!! But you are just as beautiful as before. You and Chris seem to be a perfect match! Love that! I am glad you are happy and healthy. Today is my due date with my soon to be little Ellie Jean. I love that we have the same likes in names!
OK have a great night! I love your saying at the top of your blog. Are you the author of it?
:) Gretchen
Ah! Gretchen! So good to "see" you!
ReplyDeleteYes, I did author that little tidbit for this blog.
I'll be blog stalking you for sure! Happy BABY day!