How much love can one heart harbor? How many little kisses can I give? How many hugs? How long can I stare into my newborns eyes so that he knows just how much my heart aches with love for him?
*****
We're still taking this little man in. And we all just cannot get enough of him!
So precious! And as you know, they grow WAY TO FAST so give him as many kisses and hugs as you like. Stare at him as long as you can stay awake.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love that picture of you, Chris, and Henry!!
ReplyDeleteHolly he is adorable-your kids have the most amazing eyes! Enjoy the craziness of the newborn stages because it is over way too fast-it is hectic and hard-maybe that is why Heavenly Father made it last only a few months!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour babies are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteoohh I love him too. So sweet!
ReplyDelete