We've been staying as busy as her little legs can handle. Storytime at the library, trips to Wheeler Farm, wagon rides, cooking, painting, creating, imagining, climbing, playing with Henry...this little girl just keeps going and going. I'm hoping I can keep up with her! There are many memories to be made, cookies to be baked and fierce rain storms to dance in!
Henry looks almost as big as his big sister!!!
ReplyDeleteShe's such a cutie!
Dear Chris and Holly, Next time maybe you should be induced at 5 months so you don't have another 2 year old...WOW HE IS GINORMOUS!
ReplyDeleteLove, Chad
What a fun mom you are! I don't think I have done that many fun things with my kids in the past year! GO YOU!!
ReplyDeleteTally has one lucky momma. I hope you can keep up with her now that you have two. I just can't get over how long that Henry boy is. He'll be passing his big sister up in no time.
ReplyDeleteTally has been really busy. You are scaring me for things to come. I love rain storms and jumping in puddles. The court has some great ones.
ReplyDelete