Monday, May 3, 2010

Consistently Failing You



What is it about everybody updating their blogs on Sunday? Huh? Its a day that, honestly, I look forward to seeing new posts by my friends and family. For the past year or so, this has been consistent and I thank you for your steadfastness in blogging.

Me on the other hand? Well, I'm sorry if you have checked back every Sunday in the off chance that I have updated this blog...consistently I have failed you. But at least you can expect that, right?
The truth is, I have a TON of things to write about, stories to tell, but lack the motivation or time to get it written down. Although, since I have not been updating this blog very much lately, my actual JOURNAL writing has increased. I like that. It is concrete writing and doesn't get lost somewhere out there in cyber-space. There is obviously a blog post somewhere in there...

So, until Next Sunday, (when I will probably not update again) I'll leave you with this tidbit of joy from The Nats. This is what I woke up to today. (Okay, I was UP, but just not aware of what she was doing...) Who needs a tub anyway...or a mother for that matter?!

5 comments:

  1. Love Tally! and You and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She cracks me up! What a cutie!

    Our dear sweet Rusty is at the Humane Society after failed attempts at placing him using KSL. They claimed they had 100% success rate last year at placing all the dogs so we are pretty sure he'll be loved and adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is one of my favorites, so cute and so independent. Love the pictures and blog update!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!