Okay. I'm blogging. These videos are just too cute to delay their being shared.
On occasion, Natalie will wake up and just want to chill with us in our bed before we go to bed. She typically is in her most CUTE state when this happens and we can get her to make us laugh for quite some time. We have a blast with each other! I am amazed at how much Natalie absorbs just through play. She has learned her ABC's (though not perfect yet...), can count to 10 (but for some reason skips 5 a lot...) and can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (for the most part). She can do other tricks too, but we ran out of treats to give her, so she quit performing for us. :)
Oh, that is the best! Thanks for sharing. We miss you guys!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOooohhhhh, if that isn't precious, I don't know what is. Her little voice is so sweet, and it looks like you've got a smart one.
ReplyDeleteNo way! I can't believe that is little Natalie! She is so freakin' cute! I love her little voice!
ReplyDeleteComment from Aly
ReplyDeletesoooo super cute love u can't wait till u come see me
Love that girl! so cute!
ReplyDeleteHay friend...your little girl looks JUST LIKE YOU! She is Darling...you can find the seat belt bag in the Sports Den at Foothill Village. Be prepared to PAY! Love you little woman! Congrats on being Knocked up again!
ReplyDeleteKeep in touch...love your blog!
Great job Tally! Uncle Mike
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete