Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cracker? Anyone?



I think Natalie would have been around 8 or 9 months here. I have been rumaging through all our photos and video of our past life and found this one to be particulary hilarious. I miss two things: an infant, and that darn dog, Hank. We were smashed into a tiny one bedroom apartment in the Avenues that winter (last winter) and so finding things to entertain ourselves with were always a little creative. Mostly, I love how these two got along and how good a dog Hank was with her. I am cringing a little bit thinking about the two sharing germs, but at the same time and doubled over laughing. These are the moments that I am so glad I have captured and look forward to many more as our family grows.

Incidentally, we are expecting our second baby in July, and though there is no doggy to share germs with, I'm sure Natalie will still find ways to pester and tease her new little sibling! Good thing the younger one will learn to dish it back! We are so blessed, and so excited!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

  1. So cute!
    Two things I love most...babies and dogs! Congrats on the bun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Are you going to find out the gender?
    Are you still growing your hair out? I still am, and it seems like it is taking forever. I want to see more pictures - you need to blog more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Brynner did stuff like that and it would make me laugh and a little sick too!
    I'm so excited for your new little one!! Muah! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm, delicious! That's impressive that Natalie is so willing to share the bink. Madi is quite protective of the bink. Maybe it's a good sign that she will be a sharer (is that a word?) with her future sibling. Yah! I'm soooo excited. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its way cute and im glad that jami got a chance to share some moments with hank! miss yu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was so smart back then...even more now. We sure miss Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to look back at pictures...ahhh the memories!
    Cute pic of the two germ sharers!
    It's so exciting that you'll be welcoming a new little one into your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I have your blog now. Let the stalking begin :)

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!