Jared's Aunt makes these! they are super cute! She also does them with washers. I want to try sometime... maybe we could try together!
One of the best "hints" to a husband I've ever seen. He should catch on for sure. Smart thinking Holly!
nice...I like the strategy
Maybe I will have to try that with JP. Let me know how it goes.
Dear Chris-I would like one as well.Thank You,Heather
very nice, you said it perfectly!
Thanks for the heads up Holly on such a cute accessory. I just ordered myself three since I have no Chris. :)
fyi buddist symbol that leads nations to give money away to a monk who squanders it on hookers at night when thier baby is starving at home. please think twice
I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!
Jared's Aunt makes these! they are super cute! She also does them with washers. I want to try sometime... maybe we could try together!
ReplyDeleteOne of the best "hints" to a husband I've ever seen. He should catch on for sure. Smart thinking Holly!
ReplyDeletenice...I like the strategy
ReplyDeleteMaybe I will have to try that with JP. Let me know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteDear Chris-
ReplyDeleteI would like one as well.
Thank You,
Heather
very nice, you said it perfectly!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up Holly on such a cute accessory. I just ordered myself three since I have no Chris. :)
ReplyDeletefyi
ReplyDeletebuddist symbol that leads nations to give money away to a monk who squanders it on hookers at night when thier baby is starving at home.
please think twice