Friday, October 3, 2008

PA-LEEEEEESE Take me for a walk!!!

Hank has figured out how to get himself ready for a walk. He'll grab his lease (he does this ANY time either Chris or I start getting dressed, or worse, when we start putting on our shoes!) and start swinging it around until it loops around his neck. He did a good job at this just this week! I think he knew he had done it becuase he pranced around for a while with it in his mouth just waiting for it. Too bad I was only putting my shoes on to take the trash out. Poor guy! At least I know he can take care of him self when I am getting everything else ready to go on a walk! He also knows the word "Walk" and will get really riled up whenever we say it! Smart mutt!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Nate and I are totally game for Hank sitting, or walking for that matter if you ever need it!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!