Sunday, October 26, 2008

At the 4th and 4th

I tagged myself after reading the Richard's blog. I thought this was pretty neat...and easy. So, heres what it is. Just go to wherever you store your pictures and open the fourth folder, then post the fourth picture in that folder. No fair cheating and posting the 5th picture or the 84th. It has to be the 4th picture. Here's mine:

July 21st, 2005 at our Midway wedding reception that nobody (minus those of you that did come...) came to. But my oh my, that cake was good!


This is Chris posting his 4th and 4th. This is Holly bowling when she was 8 months prego.


6 comments:

  1. You got married on July 21??? We were married July 21!!! ( just a few years before you!) I LOVE that you invited yourself to do the tag! You also described it a lot better than I did on mine, And I like how you put not to put any picture except the 4th one. I had a picture that I actually liked better but got to follow the rules!! I have not looked at your blog since we moved but I have to say the hat you made is adorable!!!I am going to put you on my list so I can check up on you more often (If that is ok) LOVE the tag!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK...I'm sorry I wasnt at the Midway reception. But let's be fair, Disneyland was planned first. Anyway those are both fabulous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... I totally came to your wedding. La dee da dee da. And you are not 8 months in that bowling picture, quit trying to make those of us who turn in to giant hippopotamuses when they are 8 months pregnant feel bad. Love the family pics in the last post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really should log in under my name. the last comment was from me, Amy, not Zach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look everyone...I know that a lot of you DID come and if you didnt, you had a darn good reason for not coming- you know, like the map on the back of your invite was wrong, or your dog went into seizures or, say, it was your birthday...Im just saying, we were planning on 250 and maybe 100 showed. Note to anyone planning a wedding: JUST DO ONE RECEPTION- NONE OF THIS DOING TWO BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU WILL GET MORE GIFTS! OR TO ACCOMIDATE FAMILY! IT DOESNT WORK!!!
    But anyway...its a cute picture I think. :)
    Oh, and if you click on the "I" (the first word in this post) you'll be able to see Chris and his amazing bowling form. We dont even know how or why that got linked, but its cool, so we left it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Holly,
    You make a good argument about polio being eradicated. Granted, the US does still have viles of it in some lab somewhere...but good argument.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!