Friday, May 23, 2008

My Little Monkey

Thank you to Mardee, my daughter has just about the cutest little bathing suit I have ever seen! We'll be testing it out for the first time tomorrow! I am SO excited to finally take Tally swimming! So far, she has been a lover the water- we'll see how she handles it when its cold...










Whose a monkey?!





















Grandma Butler is sure getting up there in age- 92. She has been having some heart trouble this past month and had to stay for a while with her daughter and her husband who is her cardiologist. Granny and I have gotten pretty close throughout the years, and the prospect of losing lurks in the near future. We all went out to eat at her FAVORITE restaurant: Chuck-a-rama! She is so funny when we eat there, and boy can she put it down! Here is a Four Generation picture. Her legacy is Amazing, if I dont say so myself! :)

This is Tally and her friend Jamilette. When I started Massage school last August, Gladys, (J's mom) and I really hit it off and enjoyed many weeks of pregnancy together. Our babies are about 10 weeks apart. We both will go back to school this term and will graduate together in August. It has been so much fun to have a cool friend like Gladys. She is a beautiful new mother and is super funny, just like me. :)



So there is this light in our bedroom, probably much like the light in your own bedroom, that Tally has become obsessed with! She absolutely LOVES to stare at it! And it doesnt matter if it is on or not. Chris was playing with Tally one night and helping her stand up and such- and then she got glimpse of the light and wouldn't stand up anymore- "Its like the lights is saying, "Loooook into my eyes..." Creepy. In fact, most of the pictures I have taken of her on our bed, she is entranced on that dang light! No Tally! Look at ME!

4 comments:

  1. Swimming is such a fun thing to do with a baby-I hope it went well...Tally is SO cute, my mom is always telling me how dang cute she is, and I must say that from the pictures I have seen I must agree. Also my great Grandpa's favorite restaurant was also Chuck a rama....who knows what is to enticing about that place, I bet it is the discount. I hope she starts to feel better, although 92 is a respectable age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy posting! Tally is so cute! Her swim suit is so adorable and it's so great you're getting her into the water. My kids love being in the water as well, I love it. I wished things had been different and I looked decent in a swim suit in high school so I could've been a swimmer. (You know the whole big busted thing). My senior year I completely over did things and just didn't find the time. (Still not a good excuse). I love your blog Holly! Good luck with Massage school. It's so good to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tell us all how your first day of class went!

    Brynner did the same thing with lights. He especially loves the light on our laptop and trys to make a dive for it at least 5 times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! i love this blog! its my favorest! eeeh! i love you holly! and im glad i found you!!!! love ya like a crazy!

    p.s. our daughters look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!