Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whats Not to Love?


15 comments:

  1. she is soooo cute!!!!I have decided to change our blog to password protected! I need your email address to add you to the list! You can email me at mspiggy381@hotmail.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLLY she looks like you. I have made up my mind. This pic looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly! It is fun to see your daughter! She looks like you - just beautiful. You are so blessed! I'm going to put you on my blog so I can keep up on your life - and maybe I'll see you again, like at the RS conference dinner in the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks a lot like you Holly as I am sure you have heard before. Enjoy this sweet cuddley stage because before you know if she will be crawling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday afternoon I looked at your blog, and then I took cold medicine which the combination of those two things caused me to dream about you and your baby and your dog...your dad was even in my dream holding your baby like he is in that picture...and then there was something about hay stacked in towers across the street from your house...maybe with slides coming out of the hay-I can't remember but it was definitely an interesting dream! I always get crazy dreams when I get desperate and take cold medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture! How cute. I love the coloring of her skin and hair-just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute baby. It was fun to see you Saturday. It has been way to long.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly,

    Little Tally is adorable! From your comment before, I love my boys, but little girls are so delicate and beautiful! I love all the things that go along with dressing little girls and doing their hair, etc. Isn't being a mom the best?! Take care, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly: My mom told me your little daughter is truly a beautiful baby, and I couldn't agree more. She said you were just glowing with joy when they came to meet little Tally. She's adorable. As soon as I opened your blog Jed said "bebe"... meaning baby. Definitely a very cute "bebe." He's already got his eye on her.
    Also I love your blog about your dog Hank. I look forward to having a dog like Hank one day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly,
    In answer to your question about Chris, he got his degree in Admin. of Justice and Criminal Law.
    Thanks again Holly for the challenge of positive thinking! It really did balloon and was an awesome experience for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay so Aunt Sheila is new at this. I don't know how to change my name from Granma sorry so what I was trying to say is WOw she is beautiful and looks just like her Momma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your daughter is really a cute little doll!.. Loved the dog pictures. We have a lot in common. We used to live in Ririe. We were there for about 2.5 years then moved to Ogden. A longgggg time ago. You asked about the cotton farmer. We have been moving our parents' possessions to a couple of different rooms so we can rent the rest of the house. We came across my mother's genealogy records. About 10 boxes of them. She has been doing genealogy for over 50 years and it all will need to be reorganized. But what was exciting was a box or two of correspondence from my Grandmother Koemel who was the Cotton Farmer's Wife. I'm snagging those babies!! There's a book in there somewhere. I can't decide on a biography, or a mystery novel that revolves around the prison close by the farm house. I'm sure the letters will help me decide. Glad to meet a fellow Bookwise lover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!