Saturday, February 23, 2008

Still Waiting...

I know its not even my due date yet...the 26th- but Chris and I (and soon to be Grandparents) are getting anxious to see this little baby! I just thought I'd let everyone know that I have been having little contractions all night and morning, so things are changing. Good. But alas, I am still pregnant. Uhg. Stay tuned...

11 comments:

  1. Holly,
    Go for a quick jog, run up and down some stairs or try bouncing up and down! J/K Even though I really did this with all three of my pregnancies, it did not make me go into labor. I'm anxious to see your little baby too! Take care, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Holly. I still think of you every time I go to Barnes & Noble in Boise. I'll keep checking back for news about your expected baby.

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. get a pedicure! I went into labor the night that I got one. AND remember, dr. ellison would NOT adjust my feet because he feared it would send me into labor. Something pressure points around you ankles or something, I forget. WEll, it actually worked (no thanks to him). Just ask Chris for a foot massage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Holly I don't know if you remember me (Beau Dee Bisel) (I married Wacey Richards) I keep checking to see if you have had that baby yet!!! It looks like you are ready with all the fun preperations you have been working on! We are excited for you, but I will not feel sorry for you until you go 4 days over J/K I know the anticiapation when it is so close and you just want to know your little baby. Good Luck it is the Best being a Mommy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A friend of mine walked 6 miles the day she started labor because she was so anxious. She told me later that she was exhausted and if she had it to do over again she would have gotten some sleep, eaten a good meal, and waited for the inevitable event to occur! Just know you won't still be pregnant in say...a month. I totally understand the excitement though and can't wait for the report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Holly! Your little one will be here (if not already) and you will forget the waiting! Remember I was 9 days late with Olivia, but she did come out!!! Keep us posted!!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck in the next couple of days. Can't wait to see your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that everyone is giving you advice! :) Brynner was a week late so even if it was silly we started to try it. Mostly, I just wanted everyone to quit asking me if I had the baby yet. It will come soon enough. Just sleep ALL YOU CAN!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember what those last few days were like... miserable, but you will forget all about it when you get to see your little one for the first time. I'm excited for you! Hope he/she arrives sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holly,
    You looked very cute, and quite pregnant on Sunday at Stake Conference! It has been such a long time since I've seen you, probably since we worked at the pool together. I was disappointed that we got out of there so quickly. I was hoping to ask you when you were due and such. So when I was randomly checking some blogs I saw a Holly on the side and had to find out if it was you. You look so good, and I'm very excited for you to begin your new little family. Good luck with the delivery and all.
    Jody (Rydalch) Harris

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck Holly! I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!