Here are some other random shots of Baby Martineau

Big Yawn

Howling at the moon already!

Trying to use those new eyes

Daddy and baby napping

New Happy Family at Bella Natal

Grandma Sherry came to help out! So good to see you! Thank you!

Daddy and baby chillin'
She's beautiful!!! Congratulations! and don't worry about the name--we had Chance for three weeks before we changed his name to James--which fits him a lot better. Names are important!
ReplyDeleteAgain congratulations!
Amanda
She is adorable! Congrats again! I'm excited to hear what name you will give her! Take care, Jess
ReplyDeleteYAY! She is soooo beautiful! So round and pink right off! I wanted to call you to see if you had had her yet but I confess I was one of the obnoxious ones asking Tahnie if she had her baby yet when she went overdue so I held back. Holly, you really are a super-wonder woman (both). I would never dare have a water birth but you are so strong and so in tune with yourself. Your birthing story sounds so awesome! Congratulations. Good luck with the naming... our friends couldn't figure out a name for their baby for 3 months. That is the longest I have heard of, maybe you guys can go for the record! I hope to see you in March! love amy
ReplyDeleteShe looks so precious. I know she will bring you so many wonderful times. I am still in awe that you had a natural water birth! Was it really as easy as you made it sound? My sister in law had a natural birth (not by choice) and she said it was the worst pain she has ever experienced. I am sure I would feel the same way. I am a wimp. Congrats on the baby girl. I am so excited for you guys and all of the fun that she will bring into your lives.
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! I'm so happy for you and Chris. You are a beautiful fam. Sounds like you had an amazing birth experience. Get some rest! Can't wait to meet the newest Martineau addition.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
Rebecca
What a perfect little girl! She is so adorable. Some baby's are so swollen, but she looks great. She was almost the exact same size and length as Brynner. I think they are meant to be best friends...whatda say we set up a play date? :)
ReplyDeleteAnd to Amy...you weren't obnoxious at all....Brad's Mom on the other hand... LOL
She's beautiful Holly! I'm so happy for you. Being a mom is an incredible experience. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou two!!! Congrats! We had better be invited to the blessing so that we can see you all! She is adorable! love you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and way to go! You are a birthing warrior. So impressive...I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete