Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Last Chance

We recently had dinner with some friends. While there, my friend, Jackie, busted out her pictures of her first pregnancy. I was amazed at how many pictures she had of her beautiful belly and felt a little left out because Chris and I have not taken very many deliberate photos of the Prego Belly. Fearing that we may miss our chance, we came home and straightway took some photos in hopes we could immortalize the Belly. The baby is due next Tuesday by the way...
Here are a few that turned out alright.







3 comments:

  1. People with cute pregnant bellies take pictures. I didn't want anyone committing suicide and therefore I did not take pictures of my pregnant belly. Maybe I will post my head onto your body and put it in the nonexistent scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that pregnant bellies can be so beautiful. I can't believe that big baby belly fits on your little body! We'll have to take some pictures of mine and post them soon! Enjoy this last week. Life's really about to change...(in a great way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly you look as cute as a button!! That's a really odd phrase now that I think about it. But anyway I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!! I'm glad to see that you posted a ton to your blog lately. I need to do the same.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!