Friday, January 4, 2008

Sugar and Spice and everything nice...

Ha, ha! I was just thinking, what if we have a girl, but she's totally into baseball and aspires to be a firewoman?! A classic tomboy. Or, what if we have a boy and he falls in love with ballet and wants to be a wild pony tamer when he grows up? I guess I should have just put "Boy" or "Girl" on the survey...AHHH the suspense!
Thanks for humoring us in voting on the the survey!

2 comments:

  1. Holly,

    This is Jessica (Dewey) Holmes. Do you even remember me?! I had to say hello! I just started blogging and got linked to your page. I am so excited that you are expecting! When is your due date?! My sister Alisha is also expecting her first. March 9 is her due date. Congrats! You are going to be an amazing mom! Take care, Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! Your blog looks awesome I have to say. I could see you having a tomboy, of course, there are those who ballet dance and become firefighters... oh the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!