Thursday, December 13, 2007

Prego Profile


HOLLY'S STATUS w/ Baby:
As of Wed. 28 weeks. (7.5 months) All is going well and flying by super fast! Baby SUPER active with kicks, flipturns (little swimmer already!) and hiccups. Gender: Wouldn't you like to know! You'll find out when we do! Possible names: again, wouldn't you like to know! Holly still extremely ABSENTMINDED...which Chris finds quite humorous. Chris being amazing at taking care of large bellied beast. We both cannot wait to meet this little baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about flippin' time Holly! I check your blog almost every day and I had begun hitting the computer everytime I saw "bookwise." And by the way, why do all my highschool friends get the perfect model pregnant bellies and I just blew up like a freakin ballon from head to toe?

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!