Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Tags

Sorry guys. I know its been forever. We got tagged again and, since I had nothing else to write about, I figured I'd indulge. I have a lot more to catch up on though...so stay tuned!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? hmm, Im thinking newspaper or brown paper packages all tied up with string
2. Real tree or artificial? I beginning to lean toward a fake one...or a potable little tree that you can keep alive all year...if you water it. This $20 real one we bought from Kings is already dead. Can you say FIRE HAZARD?!
3. When do you put up the tree? When I get the itch.
4. When take down. Uhg. I hate cleaning up.
5. Do you like eggnog? Chris: big fat no. Holly: yup, but gotta add milk or my stomach turns insideout!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My dolly later named "Monica". (Hmm, I wonder where she is these days.) Chris says that the best ever gift was the "Green Machine" but it wasnt given to him...Rob lucked out on that one.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, thanks to Dad/Susie given to us a few years ago for christmas...too bad it is in storage. So, Susie's nativity is on display. Thank you!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Old people. What else do they need- really?
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself. Lol! And Chris- its easy to think that your spouse would REALLY like something...
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Really?
11. Mail or Email Christmas card? Mail. Of course.
12. Fav Christmas movie? all time: A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Hmm, let me pull out my planner...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Grandma Fugals Pecan Brittle. Best ever.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Whatever comes out of the Christmas storage box. This year: Clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Ave Maria and Im dreaming of a White Christmas.
18. Travel for Christmas or stay home? Travel- wherever the siblings go, thats the place to be. Although I look forward to having a Christmas with kids just staying home playing Santa.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? I read a kids book where the original Sleigh pullers were Penguins...
20. Do you have an Angel on top or star? A big fat bow this year.
21. Open presents Christmas Eve, or Christmas morning? Sometimes one Christmas Eve- never pajamas. The rest are opened Christmas morning after breakfast, from youngest to oldest. (This tends to be bad though because then you can see who got the most gifts!)
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Impatient people in parking lots!


Tag you're it: Becky/Nick, Alicia/Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!