Monday, February 27, 2012

Park City Get Away

"Where should we go?" asked Fred. "To the Mountains!" said Ted.
source
There is something renewing about being high up in the mountains for a few days. Chris had a work conference in Park City for a week, so the kids and I joined him for a few days. We took a day and spent it riding the gondola up and down the mountain at the Canyon's Ski Resort. What a sight! We (I) ate a yummy lunch at the top, and sipped on hot cocoa while the kids stared in awe at the vastness of their surroundings and skiers coming off the mountain.  A few days later the kids had a sleep over with Grandma and I went back up to the resort to spend some much needed time alone and with Chris. We definitely need to do this more often!

1 comment:

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!