Wednesday, December 15, 2010

At last, Christmas is here!

Here are a few things that we have been up to this Christmas season. I am loving the crafty mood I've been in these past few months! I have so much to show you...but for now, here is December's samplings! Natalie and I have been having fun while Chris has been in school studying hard. We try to stay busy so the time goes by faster. Chris finishes up his last final tomorrow! Hallelujah! Its been a long semester and we all look forward to just being together with no pressing schedules to keep. I just love this time of year!



What is Christmastime without sugar cookies?

Tie dye!

Natalie assuming her regular position on the counter, creating her own beautiful sweet morsel!

Cupboards are all wrapped! A tradition that I am SO grateful for! Thank you Alicia!
This year's tree: HAND made. (Pun intended.)
Shining Christmas!

Glittery Star of Bethlehem

I'm thinking this tree turned out better than I expected. It may come back next year too!
 
The stockings are all hung in a row. I still need to make Henry's.
And baked goods for all our neighbors and loved ones!

12 comments:

  1. That is my kind of tree! I love it.

    And your bread looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hand tree! What a baker you are! Did it take you all day to cook that many loaves of bread? Go you and Natalie! What great ways to pass the days! I hope you get to enjoy lots of fun and relaxing things with Chris over the break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooooo festive! Love the cookies, Love Tally on the counter! Love the cupboards! (I had no idea you were a wrpper too!) Love the tree! Your clever mind will never cease to amaze me! Love the bread! I just wish I was there to eat it with you!! I love that you are having such a fntastic Christmas season with your beautiful family! Merry Christmas! and one more thing... I love you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been busy! Wow! I do LOVE your Christmas tree! So creative, and so good looking!!
    Also, how did you do the tie-dye cookies?
    Love the gift wrapped cupboards. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Becky, one batch of bread takes about two hours, three hours if I double the recipe. I made five batches spread out over two days. My arms are tired from kneading!

    To make the tie dye cookies, you just put the frosting on and drag a toothpick through the colors to give it the swirl effect.

    Alicia, I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupboards are the cutest idea! I might have to steal that next year. Seriously I feel so overwhelmed just looking at what you've been up to! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the wrapped cupboards. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun photos! Love the cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great ideas! We might have to steal a few of your Christmas traditions. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are AMAZING! wow! I am a little behind. Your cookies, bread, and Christmas tree are seriously AMAZING! I am so impressed right now. Can I come to your house? I am lazy compared to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My, you have been busy. I wish we were neighbors because that bread looks delicious! And I have to agree with everyone else, those cupboards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a wonderful tree! Merry, merry house!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!