Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happiness is...

Natalie has not napped by herself for months! Chris came home and we found her like this. Heavenly.
Of course it is a dose of Double Heaven when BOTH of the kids are in Dreamy Land at the same time.
My make-it-up-as-you-go-along Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. Fab!
And of course Henry showing signs of development that would make any mama bear smile.

I'm feeling like one.happy.girl.

10 comments:

  1. oh so Heavenly! You are incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup is to die for, seriously incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm that soup does look delicious...but I must say, so do your children. Go Henry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks perfect! I am super excited to see you soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Natalie kissed Henry as a good job. Looks like a great big sis! I'm glad to hear you are so happy .. I love those moments!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are happiness. Sweet post. Wishing you many dreamy fall moments. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...turning over...crazy. I was watching your post to the background of my music and I felt like I was in some cheezy movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cute babies... sleeping so soundly. Gotta love that. Way to go! You are one great mama bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gotta agree with getting a double dose of sleeping kids equaling happiness. Heavenly happiness. It is such a rare event in our house that when it does happen I feel like I'm in heaven.

    I've got to go mop up the drool created from dreaming about your creamy chicken noodle soup. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful - and congrats on the milestones!

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!