| Cathy Larson, CPM |
| Laboring on the couch |
| The Birthing space. Pool all ready to get into...just waiting for Cathy! |
| My beautiful birthing team. |
| Cathy in her element. Her focus was always on me. |
| Squishy, purple Henry. Here at last! |
| Weighing Henry with Cathy's neat fish scale! |
| 10 pounds 9 ounces |
| BIG Henry Boy. About an hour old here. |
| Introducing Natalie to her new baby brother. |
| Day 2 postnatal visit with Cathy. She has been my midwife for both of my children. LOVE this woman! |
| Henry Michael Glen Martineau. The reason we did it all! |
Cathy seems like an amazing lady. I'm so glad you have an awesome support team during something like that! It was fun seeing you all last night and finally meeting little Henry. I think it's our turn to have you guys over, let us know when you're up to it!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Your empty cup post made me cry, as always beautifully written Holls.
Holly, you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Loved reading about Henry's arrival and very glad you have a skilled midwife to get him here safely. Henry (and Tally) are so lucky to have you as their mommy.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I loved that story. almost makes me wanna do it at home...almost! You are one amazing woman. You have darling kids. How in the world did you push that big boy out? You are one strong woman!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. We miss you guys. Give Henry and Tally kisses from us.
ReplyDeleteHolly you got some GUTS!! you go girl!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, sweetie! I agree, Cathy is awesome! :D
ReplyDelete