Monday, July 12, 2010

Announcing the gentle arrival of:

Henry Michael Glen Martineau
Born July 5th, 2010 
2:07pm at home
10 pounds 9 ounces, 22 1/2 inches 

****

So glad you're finally here, baby mine.

****

 


10 comments:

  1. He's here! All 10 lbs. 9 oz. of the chubby handsome guy. Wow, that's a big boy. Beautiful work Holly (and Chris). Hope Tally is loving those chubby cheeks. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his double chin already! :) ha! Soooooo cute guys. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his double chin already! :) ha! Soooooo cute guys. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad his middle name isn't actually "Megatron". Oh, and he's very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright so Glen is a great middle name...but i still think that Megatron should be used instead of, or in addition to Michael

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Hope all is well and that you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your phrase "gentle arrival"...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was a little bummed about the missing Megatron in the name too.
    It was totally appropriate.
    Congrats on the cute addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a handsome little guy. i love a fresh new bundle. congrats!
    love, lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Holly, It's Gina, Cathy's friend in California.

    Looking at Henry's picture instantly created a tightness in my throat. I'm still emotional over him and what gift you gave to me by allowing my presence at his birth. You were absolutely amazing!

    He is so blessed to have been placed in your loving care. Beautiful baby, happy family.

    When you have time (hahaha), I'd love to see some of the birth pictures. ginaw99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!