Holly is in Puerto Rico. She sends me pictures every now and then. She has a really busy schedule. It goes something like this:
- Wake up
- Eat Breakfast
- Beach
- Eat Lunch
- Beach
- Eat Dinner
- Watch Movies
- Sleep
She has another week down yonder, I hope she can survive!
Natalie on the beach, yes, thats a plug in her mouth, and no, I don't know how it got there.
Natalie eating bread in the middle of a sunday after noon sidewalk chalk extravaganza.
A beach in PR
Note the wrinkled feet
In my defense, my shedule really is not THAT busy. Come on now, people! Im on vacation! :) ...you forgot the afternoon naps...
ReplyDeleteThe beach is called Playa Mar Chacita. And Natalie must have found the plug while she was digging in the sand...I have no idea where she got it either! :)
I miss you baby!
ha ha ya so neither one of you wants to talk huh...where did that Binky come from huh... he he im so jealous of holly!!! you lil sucker! enjoy while you can then you'll be here in Utah seeing my face! and jamis too!! he he miss you hunny buns!
ReplyDeletep.s sorry Chris i don't think i miss you as much as holly! ha ha see you soon!
It's a tough life, but someone needs to live it!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing there!? Jealousy.
ReplyDeleteYeah, well I'll bet you would rather be in Omaha!!! :)
ReplyDeleteRough life! We miss you here in the village, bring us back alicia when you return, oh ya and leave the binki.
ReplyDeleteHolly, I miss you. Thanks for posting on my blog. Make a baby!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I served a mission in puerto rico! Where did you go while you were there?
ReplyDelete