Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Shoot


In early December, my sister-in-law, Lindy came from Boise to take our family pictures. She normally does weddings but also shoots families and senior portraits.

Go to www.lindyphotography.com to see her work. She does an amazing job. These are a few of our favorite! Thanks Lindy!




Click below to see the entire shoot. Enjoy!

Family Pictures

6 comments:

  1. I love those! Talk about Sexy mom hair. You look great Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute fam you've got Holly. Oww oww, I love the hair, and somethings got the be said about photogenic Tally. Totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great shots--love the color and funky feel! I really like the one of you two kissing in the dressing room with Natalie looking up at you. Also the one of Holly in front of that turquoise garage door thing--strike a pose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pictures Holly! What a fun group of family pics! I love the black and white ones with the white hats; very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, she takes some good ones! but i bet its not hard with models like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did EVERY SINGLE picture turn out to look like it's right out of a magazine? Amazing. Natalie looks like a porcelain doll. p.s. your hair really does look great.

    ReplyDelete

I know you're blog stalking. So you may as well leave your thoughts here! Glad to have you!