Hank is a dog with a lot of energy that needs to be burned off down to the bone every now and again. We have found the perfect solution to his running needs while still having control of him. And its a plus because we get some exercise as well. (Sort of...)
I just hope they groom these sidewalks at Liberty Park during the winter!
I love it! So, Nate and I used to house/dogsit for some friends of ours and they had a black lab and a vizsla and one day we got the bright idea of letting them do the work on our walks--we would hold the lease while rollerblading behind. (Hank does a great job at this bytheway) Now, from your videos this seems to work quite well at a park with nice smooth paved roads--it doesn't work so well on bumpy uneven sidewalks in the suburbia of sugarhouse. Needless to say I ended up tripping and falling and luckily I landed partially on some grass and only got one scrape on my knee. (I also happened to be wearing a skirt and Nate said it was hilarious watching my arms flailing and my skirt flying up over my head and I bit the dust)
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo--yes we would love to go rollerblading with you guys sometime! We literally live about
2 mintues away from the park.
We use to do that with Odo in the church parking lot but he couldn't run as fast as Hank does. Hank looks like quite the dog. Anyway, don't biff it.
ReplyDeleteOK I would so crash and burn doing this. Blood, guts, broken bones all over the place...
ReplyDeleteMe and rollerblades don't vibe well together. It's kind of a funny story, I should have story time about it. Anyway it looks like a ton of fun...for you....not me. Plus I think you look stellar in that hat. (Whisle, whisle)
ReplyDeleteNice! Looks like everyone had fun. I really like Tally's hat.
ReplyDeleteCan you imagine me doing this with Mahoney? It makes me giggle just thinking about it. And can you believe I still have never been rollarblading? Apparently I don't know what I'm missing.
ReplyDelete